IN LIGHT OF COVID-19
On June 12th 2020, Stage 2 of Reopening will begin in most regions of Ontario,
including Huron-Perth. Osteopathy is included under this as a Personal Care Service.
Your safety and health is the number one priority at Goderich Osteopathy.
Measures have been put in place to protect you and your family from the spread of COVID-19. If you have questions about these efforts, please feel free to contact us.
- Gradual and slow reopening on the practice. There is a limit on the number of people per day.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- Frequently touched surfaces and items will be thoroughly cleaned between every client.
- All reading material has been removed.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Sanitizing stations throughout practice. You must sanitize your hands upon entering. If you touch your face, you must sanitize again.
- Every patient will be screened the day before (via phone or email) and the day of the appointment. You must reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell.
- Continue with the rigorous cleaning of the treatment table and pillows between every patient.
- Practitioner will wear a mask.
- Patients must bring a mask, or they can buy one from the practice for $1.