IN LIGHT OF COVID-19
With the rising case numbers in Ontario and the transmission rate of the new variant, Medical-Grade air purifiers have been placed in the waiting area and in the treatment room. They have been tested to remove up to 99.99% of particles related to COVID-19.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- Frequently touched surfaces and items will be thoroughly cleaned between every client.
- All reading material has been removed.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Sanitizing stations throughout practice. You must sanitize your hands upon entering. If you touch your face, you must sanitize again.
- Every patient will be screened the day before (via phone or email) and the day of the appointment. You must reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell.
- Continue with the rigorous cleaning of the treatment table and pillows between every patient.
- Practitioner will wear a mask.
- Patients must wear a mask.